Flowserve Corporation Drafter in Bengaluru, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineering.
· Minimum 2yrs of drafting experience in any mechanical components, layouts and preparation of Bill of material.
· Hands on experience on CAD tools (Autodesk Inventor 2012 / AutoCAD mechanical 2012/PTC Creo.)
· Experience in developing drawings for manufacturing product, technical manuals and publications
· Should be familiar with manufacturing processes and working knowledge on patterns, castings, welding and machining processes.
· Knowledge on database management tools such as PTC Windchill, Autodesk Vault 2012 is preferred.
· Produces working drawings from layouts or sketches, using standard drawing procedures.
· Prepares and maintains detailed design drawings, schematics or specifications using CAD software.
· To generate 2D detail drawings, 3D models, assemblies of Pump components using Autodesk Inventor 2012 / AutoCAD mechanical 2012/PTC Creo.
· Create General arrangement drawings, drawings of pump assemblies /sectional layouts and manufacturing (Casting, Fabrication/ Weldment and Machining) drawings.
· Prepares parts lists and material schedules, and allocates subsidiary drawing reference numbers for sub-assemblies.
· Ensures dimensional suitability by using known standards and allocates necessary tolerances.
o Good engineering, business, verbal and written communication skills.
o Ability to handle frequent change in priorities and handling multiple tasks.
o Good interpersonal skills.
o Good computer skills including general Microsoft applications and e-mail.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: