Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Bengaluru, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
1. Performswork that is varied and complex, under direct supervision. Consistently appliesknowledge of functional concepts and prior experience to work assignments.
2. Gather allrelevant information for each assignment, identify, and communicateeffectively. Timely status update to task owner.
3. Followestablished engineering standards and procedures for product design to produceconsistent and reliable results. Perform Part list creation for spare orretrofit orders and complete Part list creation against Sale Orders.
4. Check eachdesign for compliance to job specifications; design form, fit, and function;safety in assembly, maintenance and operation; method and ease of manufacture;method and ease of assembly; appropriate materials of construction; load and stressdue to assembly, testing and operation. Perform self-checking.
5. Deliverclear and complete drawings/analysis reports/ documentation/partlist/engineering solutions, as per the deliverables of the assignment, ensuringOn-time delivery and quality.
Maintainand develop technical and other interpersonal skills, always in full compliancewith company policies, using the resources productively and innovatively.
normal;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1\">8.0pt;font-family:Symbol;mso-fareast-font-family:Symbol;mso-bidi-font-family:
Arial\">Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 1 to 3 years of Valve or
related industry design experience or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3
to 5 years of Valve or related industry design experience.
Team player, who is highly self-motivated.
High quality on deliverables
Listen attentively and understand job information clearly.
Evaluate work,sets priorities and quickly focuses on most critical needs.
Communicate professionally and with accepted business etiquette;
work well with people in other departments and with customers.
Hands on experience on Solidworks 3D modelling and drafting
Experienced user of computer programs like Windows, Microsoft Office (including Word,
Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 0 – 20%
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: