Flowserve Corporation Maintenance / Electrical Technician in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Qualified candidates will be responsible for the following:
· Assess, maintain and repair conventional manufacturing equipment such as mills, lathes and drill presses.
· Assess, maintain and repair CNC manufacturing equipment with a variety of controls and of different makes and models.
· Ensure that all equipment is maintained to a high level of safety compliance.
· Utilize lock-out/tag-out procedures prior to working on any & all equipment.
· Support manufacturing schedules by scheduling workload around constraints.
· Complete minor design changes on outdated or obsolete equipment.
· Identify & locate replacement parts for manufacturing equipment through completion of requisitions.
· Complete building preventative maintenance.
· Other duties as may be required.
REQUIRES ABILITY TO:
· Understand electrical and mechanical diagrams of manufacturing equipment.
· Make mechanical, electrical and hydraulic repairs on an as needed basis under tight time constraints.
· Understand the basic operation of manufacturing equipment.
· Work well with others and display strong communication skills.
· Able to handle work accurately and swiftly under tight time constraints.
· Able to resolve problems quickly.
· Work overtime hours as needed, including weekends.
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
Minimum of three (3) years maintenance or machining experience.
Work well with people.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office required (Excel, Outlook and Word)
High level of organization skills.
G ood verbal and written communication skills
Previous experience troubleshooting on CNC equipment is a plus
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Maintenance / Electrical Technician
Primary Posting Location:
Bridgeville, Pennsylvania US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: