Flowserve Corporation AR Cash Collections Supervisor (Budapest) in Budapest, Hungary
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
As the Supervisor of our Cash Collection team, your main task is to own and be accountable of the Cash Collection activities of the portfolio, to build and maintain relationships with internal and external business partners and stakeholders and to manage a complex collection portfolio by monitoring and collecting open invoices. You maintain transparent, accurate and standard collections notes on the 120+ items.
You will become part of our Business Service Center (BSC) in Budapest an office with approximately 200 colleagues.
In addition to, you:
• Drive collections by making collectors accountable for the daily 20 calls target
• Identify and open dispute case and push for resolution of complex, high value or 120+ aged cases
• Initiates covery action plan if needed to have a positive trend in performance
• Accountable for reviewing documentation as per internal controls & SOX audit requirements
• Support the organization with timely month-end closing
• Training, mentor and coach new and existing the team members
• Initiate development plans for low performers, provide opportunities for strong performers to growth
• Support transitions, projects, process improvement initiatives and audits
• Drive process changes by engaging and motivating the team and through cross-functional and professional cooperation with other teams (IT, Transition, CIP)
• Act as a backup of the AR Manager in daily operation
What is in it for you
The possibility to work in a diverse, multinational environment and get in touch with different cultures all over the world;
• A steady career path with lots of career opportunities;
• Wide range of training options
• Working with wide range of ERPs, also a future implementation of S4HANA
• Potential travels to our EMEA sites
You are our ideal colleague if you…
• Have at least 4 years of relevant experience and demonstrated people management experience. Do you have less or more? Check out our other open positions, because our team is still growing!
• Have studies in Economics/Finance or you are interested in this field
• Have strong communication skills in English, German is advantage
• Understand the end-to-end Order to cash process
• Are comfortable with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
• Have working knowledge of ERP systems (such as Oracle, SAP)
• Ability to coordinate a team of 8-15 members, and to motivate team members
You as a person
• Are naturally building positive relationships;
• Have strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills;
• Have strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues through root cause analysis
• Have a keen attention to detail;
• Are flexible and able to cope with process changes.
Job Posting/Business Card Title: AR Cash Collections Supervisor (Budapest)
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 15%
Primary Posting Location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Posting Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 49448BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.