Flowserve Corporation AR Collections Analyst Staff (French speaker) in Budapest, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create the extraordinary to make the world better for everyone!
As a Cash Collector, you manage a complex collection portfolio by monitoring and collecting open invoices on customer accounts by building and being an excellent partner to our internal and external business partners. You are interacting with our customers primarily by phone, having transparent, friendly and professional conversations regarding unpaid bills. We expect you to be on top of the complex collection issues and discuss with the Credit & Cash supervisor.
We support around 30 European sites.
You will become part of our Business Service Center (BSC) in Budapest an office with approximately 200 colleagues.
In addition, you:
• Maintain transparent, accurate and standard collection notes;
• Identify and open dispute cases and bring it to the attention of your supervisors in accordance with department guidelines;
• Frequently review sales order that are put on hold;
• Maintain documentation as per internal controls & SOX audit requirements;
• Support the organization and your team with timely month-end closing;
• Train and mentor new and existing team members;
• Participate actively in transitions, projects, initiatives to realize improvement and audits;
• Being a role model for the team, and function as a backup of the supervisors in daily operations.
What is in it for you
The possibility to work in a diverse, multinational environment and get in touch with different cultures all over the world;
• A steady career path with lots of career opportunities;
• Wide range of training options
• Working with wide range of ERPs, also a future implementation of S4HANA
• Potential travels to our EMEA sites
Our company is growing fast, we have positions both in our Debrecen and Budapest offices. So feel free to recommend your friends and family our current openings.
• Have 1-3 years of relevant experience. Do you have less or more? Check out our other open positions, because our team is still growing!
• Have studies in Economics/Finance or you are interested in this field
• Have strong communication skills in English and in Italian/Spanish/French, as you might need to use it in verbal and written
• Have relevant accounting and finance experience
• Are comfortable with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
• Have working knowledge of ERP systems (such as Oracle, SAP): this is an advantage, not a must-have.
You as a person
• Are naturally building positive relationships;
• Have strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills;
• Have a keen attention to detail;
• Are an excellent teammate with supportive attitude and good interpersonal skill set;
• Are flexible and able to cope with process changes.
• Have a continuous improvement mindset and are driven to realize the best results (LEAN Six Sigma is an advantage);
Job Posting/Business Card Title: AR Collections Analyst Staff (French speaker)
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 10%
Primary Posting Location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Posting Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 49610BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.