Flowserve Corporation Blackline System Administrator Staff in Budapest, Hungary
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
As a BlackLine System Administrator, you will be primarily responsible for maintaining the BlackLine system for account reconciliations, tasks and other modules as they are brought on. You also will be responsible for identifying and implementing system enhancements and should have a continuous process improvement mindset.
In addition, you:
• Configure and maintain the BlackLine settings and data-imports
• Troubleshoot system problems and resolve user issues
• Raise, follow-up, and resolve BlackLine Helpdesk service support tickets
• Create training materials for finance and accounting staff
• Work with sites and users to successfully on-board new users
• Manage and help ensure that the financial data loaded is timely, complete and valid
• Work closely with the IT support team related to system or database issues
• Ensure effective controls (SOX) are in place and maintained
• Work with internal and external auditors to ensure BlackLine is in compliance with all requirements
What is in it for you?
• The possibility to work in a diverse, multinational environment and get in touch with different cultures all over the world;
• A steady career path with lots of career opportunities;
• Wide range of training options
• Working with wide range of ERPs, also a future implementation of S4HANA
• Potential travels to our EMEA sites
Our company is growing fast, we have positions both in our Debrecen and Budapest offices. So feel free to recommend your friends and family our current openings.
You are our ideal colleague if you have:
• Bachelor's Degree or above in Finance and Accounting
• Knowledge and experience of BlackLine Software, as it is strongly preferred
• Financial background with 3-5 years of progressive, relevant experience
• Experience with large global ERP software Oracle, SAP
• Knowledge of VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) a plus
• Excellent knowledge of US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 requirements
• Able to effectively communicate in English and interact with a diverse group of people, including Corporate Functional Management and Corporate Finance Management
• 'Can do' attitude with the ability to constructively challenge the status quo and find solutions
• Able to multi-task in high pressure, time-constrained situations, as well as delegate when and where appropriate
• Proactive, forward thinker with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent PC skills including Windows, Microsoft Office products
You as a person…
Carry out a sense of energy, ownership and personal dedication to the work and overall work environment. Are reliable, meet your deadlines and are an excellent teammate.
• Motivate others to be accountable for commitments in their areas of responsibility;
• Have good oral and written communication skills, and are able to communicate on all levels in the organization;
• Have strong technical mindset and able to read and interpret technical data and translate to others;
• Have the ability to motivate people and to continuously improve the safety culture and awareness;
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Blackline System Administrator Staff
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 10%
Primary Posting Location: Budapest, Hungary
Job Posting Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 49658BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.