Flowserve Corporation Collections Analyst Senior (German speaker) in Budapest, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for a Collections Analyst Senior (German speaker) to join a growing Shared Service center for a $4.5Bn Global US based company. The Shared Service Center is based in Budapest, Hungary and serves the North American and EMEA regions.
You would have the opportunity to travel abroad (Europe and United States), and work with the latest SAP/S4 HANA and other ERP systems.
· Maintaining strong cash flows through efficient collections
· Demonstrate a process improvement mindset
· Monitoring the Accounts Receivable portfolio for trends and warning signs
· Working closely with the customer service and sales teams to provide world-class service for Flowserve customers
· Reviewing and evaluating customers based on their financials on a regular basis
· Controlling bad debt exposure to minimize financial risk
· Setting credit limits for customers
· Releasing customer orders from credit block
· Monitoring payment terms with the sales teams
· Proactively call customers to ensure timely collections for outstanding receivables from customers
· Resolve deductions and payment differences with customers
· Reconcile customer statements and confirm balances
· Resolves collections by examining customer payment history
· Coordinate customer disputes and claims with the appropriate internal party
· Working together with the Accounts Receivable Accountant to make Flowserve customers happy
· Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Finance or any relevant field
· Strong knowledge of financial concepts
· The ideal candidate has 3+ years related experience
· Experience with Microsoft Office products
· Familiar with Excel functions, pivot tables, macros
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and in English
· Ability to build effective relationships with customers to negotiate and influence timely payments
· Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issue
· Significant analytical, research and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail
· Experience in managing a large number of accounts and invoices
· Experience in a finance or customer service related role is an advantage
· Ability to be successful in a fast changing environment
· Natural curiosity and strong problem solving skills
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Collections Analyst Senior (German speaker)
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.