Flowserve Corporation Customer Master Administrator Staff in Budapest, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for a Customer Master Administrator Staff to join a growing Shared Service Center for a $4.0Bn Global US based company. The Shared Service Center is based in Hungary and serves the North American and EMEA regions.
You would have the opportunity to travel abroad (Europe and United States), and work with the latest SAP/S4 HANA and other ERP systems.
We are looking for new employees to join our Flowserve Shared Service Center in one of our locations (Debrecen or Budapest).
· Maintaining clean customer master in the different ERP systems
· Accountability for managing the administration of all customer-related data
· Processing all Customer Master Data inputs and changes
· Handling all data entry requests and queries received
· Ensuring that service quality levels fully meet expectations
· Ensuring compliance with legal requirements
· Identifying and communicating gaps, queries, and errors.
· Maintaining a high standard of customer service
· Supporting improvement programs
· Working together with other departments to make Flowserve customers satisfied
· Bachelor's or Master’s Degree is an advantage, Finance or relevant field preferred
· The ideal candidate has 1-3 years related experience
· Experience with Microsoft Office products is a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English plus any other language is an advantage
· Ability to build effective relationships with customers to negotiate and influence timely payments
· Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issue
· Significant analytical, research and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail
· Experience in a customer service related role is an advantage
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Customer Master Administrator Staff
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.