Flowserve Corporation SAP MM Functional Consultant in Budapest, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Who are we?
Flowserve manufactures and services fluid motion control solutions for the world's toughest, most critical applications.
For the biggest challenges of fluid motion control, customers worldwide rely on the engineering, project management and service expertise of Flowserve. We deliver more than the most complete portfolio of reliable valves, pumps and seals available.
Our global team of more than 18,000 employees in 55 countries can put together the total solution—from project planning to lifecycle maintenance programs to some of the most proven technology on the planet. All so you can get more from your capital investment. Exceed your operational goals. And always come through, when failure is not an option.
Job description: MM Functional Consultant/Business Analyst
Main responsibility is providing solutions & enterprise enablement for the business on SAP MM and as secondary expertise area QM & WM. Module knowledge will include; Materials, Quality, Warehouse Management in a multinational company. You will also be involved in the delivery of SAP project implementations in various regions, align with the Flowserve Global Business Process Standardization and corporate policies governance and statutory Requirements.
• Responsible for the SAP MM functional area on S4.
• Secondary responsibility for the SAP QM & WM functional area on S4.
• Responsible for functionally & process quality of SAP & implementation/improvement project life cycles.
• Strong on global enterprise enablement.
• Work with SAP Consultants/Business Analysts and numerous EMA & global business partners.
• Work closely with the production support team.
• Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science required.
· Masters in computer related field is preferred.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills required (in English).
· Critical problem solving skills a must.
· Working experience on similar capacity for more than 5 years with at least 2-3 implementation life cycles.
· Expert subject Matter expert for Materials Management on S4.
· Strong subject Matter expert for Quality & Warehouse Management on S4.
· Strong in SAP Projects.
· Capable to troubleshoot and provide quality problems resolution.
· Be able to cope with multi-tasking assignment excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Working experience on SAP Manufacturing will be an added advantage.
· Team Player, responsive, organized.
· Willing to travel when required, up to 50% international travel to any of the world-wide Flowserve sites.
· Manufacturing industry experience is a plus.
Job Posting/Business Card Title: SAP MM Functional Consultant
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 50%
Job Posting Category: Information Technology
Primary Posting Location: Budapest, Hungary
Employment Type: Full time
Relocation Eligible: No
Auto req ID: 45223BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.