Flowserve Corporation Senior Design Engineer – Multistage pumps in Desio, Italy
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve.
As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety.
Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Senior Design Engineer will be a reference point in the
plant for the multistage pumps. He/She will work in close cooperation with the
workshop, sales and warranty departments. His/Her main goal will be to collaborate
and support the development of new products, improving existing ones and to
support other departments in case of urgent technical problems related to multistage
Senior Design Engineer will be
an integral part of the team composed of designers with various level of seniority
and with diverse technical expertise.
• Technical diploma or 3 years Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, or other with similar experience
• 5+ years experience in pump design preferably on multistage, 10+ for technical diploma
• Technical capability in 2D and 3D drafting Autocad/Inventor and Solid Works as a plus
• Technical capability in mechanical calculation, thrust load, deflection, pressure boundaries
• Technical capability in 3D model developing, patterns, castings
• Technical capability for detail drawings/manufacturing
• Design to Value mindset and standardization attitude
• Problem solving approach
• Knowledge of packaging of pumping units
• Knowledge of ANSYS or equivalent is a plus
• Knowledge of manufacturing process
• Knowledge of international standards such as API 610 - ASME VIII-III-IID - ASTM
• English - at least technical language skills
• Italian - fluent, or at least communicative, if English is fluent.
• Some limited travel may be required during the training
• Experience with Oil&Gas ir Water market and major pump manufacturers
• Team work approach
• Coaching and mentoring attitude
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Senior Design Engineer – Multistage pumps
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 10%
Primary Posting Location: Desio, Italy
Job Posting Category: Engineering/R&D
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 47107BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.