Flowserve Corporation Machine Operator in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The use of the saws, rough drills and lathes, process orders to current manufacturing standards.
Job duties include:
· Set up and operate band saw, 2 & 3 AC chucker, 2 & 3 GL NC Lathe. Determine proper tooling, saw blades, etc.; select proper feeds/speeds. Check finish parts dimensionally for accuracy using calipers, scale or other applicable measuring equipment.
· Issue stock and raw material to Pick/Pack documents and manufacturing orders for distribution to work centers and shipping distribution center to maintain maximum customer service and stock replenishment.
· Exhibit behavior that contributes toward an environment that encourages teambuilding, decision making, problem-solving and continuous improvement.
· Adhere to safe work habits, rules and practices, including the correct use of safety devices and equipment; maintain a clean and orderly work place to include preventative machine maintenance.
· Responsible for quality of work performed; work efficiently and to required specifications with minimal supervision.
Weekend B shift.
· Operate non-vehicular material movement and external material movement equipment, operate office equipment.
· Familiar with engineering specifications, QC requirements, manufacturing process documentation, etc. Ability to read blueprints, route sheets and use calipers.
· Good communication/interpersonal skills.
· Strong self-motivation, willingness to learn, and work ethics.
· Must be able to perform all duties safely. Lifting devices/aids will be provided for heavier objects.
· Must be able to operate and maneuver around machinery safely to protect yourself and coworkers.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Kalamazoo, Michigan US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: