Flowserve Corporation Supervisor, Accounting in Kashiwazaki City, Japan
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Cash flow and Banking Controlling Journal entries in local and
• Provide accurate and timely accounting and financial reporting data for Japan
(including Kashiwazaki, Kawasaki) that is in compliance with Japan GAAP, USGAAP and company policy.
• Ensure full compliance with local laws relating to statutory audit, tax,GST/VAT, etc.
• Have a robust process of analyzing the financial results, identify
and communicate deviations from plan. Make recommendations for potential solutions and improvements and support Finance Manager with timely and accurate financial data as and when required.
• Constantly evaluate risk areas and strengthen internal controls and where necessary develop additional processes to ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures.
• Partner effectively with the Finance Manager to drive results. Act
as a sounding board and provide support on the financial decision
• This position is based in Kashiwazaki
• Work closely with Controller and Senior Managers of FSG Sales & Operations in execution of periodical Cash flow forecasting and Bank related matters are primary financial objectives.
• Provide financial planning & analysis and all necessary
financial reports for all FSG Japan sites to GM as a financial
guidance to the business operation.
• Ensuring financial information are reported in compliance with both US and Japan reporting requirement.
• Promoting efficiency and effectiveness of the Internal Control in the operations.
• Effective and efficient use of shared finance resources in ensuing smooth running of the accounting department,
month end closing, cooperating with Internal Audit and managing of Japan statutory audit.
• Timely regular tax filing.
• Working capital control.
• Annual budgeting and regular forecasting.
• University degree, with a BS in Accounting or equivalent, chartered accountant.
• Knowledge of Bank related matters (i.e.; Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, FX hedge matters)
• Knowledge of Statutory Taxation
• Knowledge of ERP system is a must and Oracle system is an
• Knowledge of conversion and reclassification between US GAAP and Japan GAAP will be an advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and challenging spirits to new roles with logical thinking.
• English: good in reading and writing and adequately speak to
• Strong Excel skills
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Kashiwazaki City, JP
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID: