Flowserve Corporation Co-op/Intern in Moosic, Pennsylvania
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Operations and Information Management Internship
· Flowserve manufactures and services fluid motion control solutions for the world’s toughest, most critical applications.
· Flowserve’s history began over 200 years ago, and today
· Flowserve employs more than 17,500 associates in 300-plus locations around the world, including over 180 quick response centers that provide aftermarket parts and services to customers.
Internships at Flowserve:
Imagine an internship where you get the chance to apply knowledge gained in the classroom to a real-life environment and then multiply that tenfold. From day one, you will be an integral part of the team. During the internship, you will tackle real challenges, cultivate your curiosity, enjoy both personal and team accomplishments and have your initiative acknowledged along the way. You will collaborate and build relationships with colleagues who represent diverse work, culture and resolution styles. We look for people who want to grow, support, think and produce. During your time with us, you will learn how to work with a cross functional team and develop strong relationship building and influencing skills, business and financial analysis capabilities, and strategic thinking.
Operations and Information Management Internship:
The Operations and Information Management intern is responsible for assisting with Flowserve’s business goals to strategically source parts and services, decrease manufacturing time, minimize inventory, streamline order fulfillment and reduce cost, as we deliver products that meet our customers’ price and scheduling needs and improve our bottom line.
• Assigned projects and/or support our existing operations: capacity planning, order management, supply chain planning, scheduling
• Provide analytical support
• Gather supplier and Flowserve business data
• The business environment will continue to evolve, requiring talent that can deliver a competitive advantage through innovative solutions to business problems and knowledge of current trends in the marketplace and in technology.
• Exposure to transformational change through large-scale system and process implementations and the evolution of our business.
• Team-oriented, fast-paced, and hands-on.
• Internships are paid and duration of internship is flexible.
• Day-to-day transportation to and from work is the responsibility of the intern.
• Interns who demonstrate exceptional performance and a curiosity to learn more may even be offered a full-time position after graduation.
• Moosic, Pa
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited program with a major or minor in operations, supply chain, procurement, engineering, finance, economics, or another related business discipline.
• Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures
• Must possess a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness in completing work with limited guidance
• Must be able to complete essential functions of this job as outlined in the job description with reasonable accommodations
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Previous internship or work-related experience
• Ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for business
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership skills and experience
• Experience with Oracle ERP system, Data Loader, Power BI/Tableau
Primary Posting Location:
Moosic, Pennsylvania US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Please see above
Job Posting Category:
Please see above.
Auto req ID: