Flowserve Corporation Sales Engineer in Moscow, Russia
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Flowserve is currently looking for a Sales Engineer for Pumps and mechanicals seals products who will be in charge of "Calibri",sans-serif;mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:
AR-SA">Tatarstan, Bashkiria and Samara area.
AR-SA">The main responsibilities will be the following:
Ensure compliance with the sales plan covering the Russian Federation
Equipment: pump units, mechanical seals, spare parts, out-of-the-box systems
Identify new projects, enter new project data into VN Projects. Track and enter all project changes to the system.
Receive technical assignments and to clarify them with end customers and with designers
Prepare, check and reconcile when needed technical proposals of Flowserve products.
Arrange workshops, equipment presentation and presentation about solutions offered by the company.
Contact the Customers and Flowserve production plants on issues related to contract approval.
Provide timely response and support to the contract team.
Update Global Installation Database.
Collect data from customers about installed Flowserve equipment
Assist the Customers in the commissioning arrangements.
Establish partnership relations with the Customer and due communication with all company’s departments and offices.
Supervise commercial proposal preparation and elaborate best competition strategies.
Participate actively in settlement of disputes related to warranties, equipment supply, procurements, documentation and services.
Communicate with top management of production plants, technical services and other Flowserve employees for achievement of planned objectives.
Participate actively in product upgrading programs and to support company’s initiatives
Strong Experience in Sales of industrial equipment (pumps, valves, seals, compressors, turbines, heat exchangers, instrumentation, electro technical equipment, other rotating equipment or similar).
Experience in Oil & Gas, chemical, petrochemical or Oil refining sector is preferred
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering degree plus
Ability to travel up to 75% of the time - Remaining 25% of time spent in Moscow office or home office depending on candidate location.- Fluent Spoken and Written English
Basics of pricing and marketing
Sales psychology and principles
Business communication ethics
Principles of business networking and telephone negotiations
Strong negotiation and presentation skills
Russian - Native speaker
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 75%
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Sales Engineer
Primary Posting Location: Moscow, Russia
Job Posting Category: Sales
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 48463BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.