Flowserve Corporation Control Valve Sales Engineer in Pasadena, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for a hands-on, experienced Sales Engineer to sell control valves and valve repair to the process control industries in the Ship Channel area. The successful candidate will join the aggressive, ambitious, and high performing Flowserve sales team. We have assembled extraordinary talent and are looking to add to that success. We have grown to the point of adding new people to a team that continues to reward high performers with financial incentives as well as career opportunities at a global company recognized for flow control excellence. Flowserve’s reputation as a global leader for design, quality, and service will support the Sales Engineer to demonstrate a value proposition and establish long-term business relationships.
We believe in a forward-thinking approach. The Control Valve Sales Engineer must be a strategic thinker and have a demonstrated ability to develop proactive account plans for both existing and new clients. The Sales Engineer will create a lasting competitive advantage for Flowserve by understanding our products and their applications in our customers’ operations. This position is based in Pasadena, TX. It includes a salary base with sales incentives. A company car is included in a comprehensive benefits package
· Effectively grow a defined set of clients including new and existing accounts within the assigned base territory.
· Promote and develop a keen understanding of the Flowserve control valves and quarter turn automation valve products along with our related aftermarket support and services to the process control industries.
· Perform technical products sales presentations to all levels of customers including engineering, maintenance and procurement.
· Perform technical process engineering support to specify the correct solution for all of the clients applications.
· 2 – 5+ years of inside and outside sales experience in the selling of control valves and / or related valve products to the process control industries
· Proven track record with respect to the successful sale of technical products to the major process control industries including O & G, Petrochemical, Chemical, Power etc.
· Knowledge and experience serving the variety of markets involved in the process control industries
· Ability to prioritize tasks and effectively manage assigned territory.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong presentation, relationship building and interpersonal skills
· Willingness to learn and understand control valve products to effectively explain, select, apply, and sell a technical and engineered solutions
· Driven self-starter who is highly motivated
· Bachelor’s degree preferred (technical degree a plus)
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Control Valve Sales Engineer
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Pasadena, Texas US
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: