Flowserve Corporation Buyer in Santa Clara, Mexico
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
Responsibility : Electrical motor o alternator buyer experience procuring alternators motors if worked in companies such as Siemens, GE, WEG, Wolong, Marathon, ABB is a plus,
Procurement of documents and buyouts: seals,auxiliary plans, engines, flexible couplings, turbines, gearboxes &
lubrication systems through our qualified suppliers.
· Ensure the supply in time and form (within budget, scope and with the required quality) of the buyout. Report in Proflow and ERP.
· Update the order and ensure that the supplier applies each change both internal / external received, and the impact on cost and time is negotiated / mitigated to the maximum.
· Buy and follow up of closing of documents on time for motors ensuring timely arrival.
· Administration and monitoring of all documents related to supplier from its definition of scope in the starter meetings, the generation of the document with the supplier, level of revisions, until its approval and release to manufacturing in a timely manner.
· Compliance with metrics and objectives of the area: Delivery on time, % of Acceptance, poor rework of suppliers, savings, training, Margin, PDBL ...
· Participation in an active way in projects of continuous improvement, root cause analysis and implementation of prevention actions: reduction of SCOPQ: non-conformance and rework reports, quarantines, CARs and timely delivery of materials.
· Development and strengthening of relations with suppliers through objective negotiations and constant feedback regarding their results in internal metrics.
Profile : Mechanical Engineering
Experience : 5 years in the procurement focus in motors or EPC sector administration of documents and buyouts.
Skills : Leadership, assertiveness, effective communication, high customer service, punctuality, sense of urgency, basic
technical knowledge of engines; teamwork, experience in problem solving and decision making. English language proficiency at least 80% written / spoken; interpretation of technical drawings.
Skills : Leadership, assertiveness, effective communication, high customer service, punctuality, sense of urgency, basic technical knowledge of engines; teamwork, experience in problem solving and decision making. English language proficiency at least 80% written / spoken; interpretation of technical drawings.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 10%
Primary Posting Location: Santa Clara, Mexico
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Buyer
Job Posting Category: Supply Chain
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 49285BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.