Flowserve Corporation Project Engineer in Suzhou, China
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
- To review order/contract in detail on both technical scope and
- To prepare technical and commercial offer in co-ordination with
global sales team.
- Co-ordinate with sales, engineering, operation for best lead time to
support project proposal.
- To prepare project had off documents and maintaining project files for
- To disassemble, clean, inspect, assemble Gas Seal from our customer,
then make exact inspection report to Singapore team for enquiry.
SAP review and getting approval from Gaspac Cell manager.
Weekly report for RFQ, proposal and response time etc.
Achieve order booking as per plan.
- Oversee and manage all Compressor seal system from enquires to
- Be the main point of contact sales team for compressor seal
- Input customer spec. ,datasheet and tech appendix to EIS for internal
- Review customer contract’s terms and conditions and to work closely
with relevant department to ensure timely completion project proposal.
- Coordinate closely with the various function groups to ensure timely
resolution of any progress issue arises and submit offers.
Prepare technical and commercial T&C, C&E’s.
Clearly define Project deliverables, Checklists, hold points,
milestones, document list & Project Scheduling at proposal stage itself.
- Closely support sales team for OEM sales, aftermarket business
opportunities, other retrofit project and seal repair business.
- Monitor and control Flowserve pricing policy while submitting offer
and reviewing SAP check list.
- Degree in
Mechanical / Instrumentation/Mechatronics Engineering with minimum
3 years of experience
- Strong knowledge in reading P&ID,
Instrument data sheet and Mechanical drawings is essential.
- Experience in MS office products,
excellent work experience in Excel, MP project and other PM tools is
- Strong personnel development and
mentoring skills with demonstrated ability to build interpersonal
relationship with project team and vendors.
- Familiar with commercial terms &
conditions, risk assessment and contract review process.
- Good in
communication, analytical & problem solving skill.
organized, self-motivated and customer oriented.
- Occasion travel may require on business for order closing and
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Project Engineer
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 10%
Primary Posting Location: Suzhou, China
Job Posting Category: Engineering/R&D
Employment Type: Full time
Auto req ID: 46614BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.