Flowserve Corporation Aftermarket Project Manager in Taneytown, Maryland
If a culture of excellence, innovation
and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in
motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people,
your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard
in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for
professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety.
Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by
working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the
world better for everyone!
The successful candidate will provide prompt, courteous, and competent insides sales support to include but are not limited to the following job duties:
· Manage high profile and complex parts orders to meet committed shipment dates and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of our ERP systems (currently SYMIX and FASTRAQ) top perform a multitude of tasks including order entry, part # creation, job and purchase order creation, order error resolution, commissions, and all other functions needed for correct order release into production for both Taneytown and Hastings parts business.
· Assist the Commercial Operations team when product knowledge is needed for quoting purposes.
· Collaborate and interact with other departments on a daily basis to support on time delivery of orders.
· Participate in and/or lead departmental Continuous Improvement and Cycle Time Reduction projects.
· All other duties and projects assigned to promote the growth of the Taneytown Business Unit and overall aftermarket for Flowserve products.
· Bachelor degree in business or engineering, or equivalent work experience
· Superior communication, interpersonal, and negotiating skills.
· Strong organization skills with ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
· Must have good computer skills including MS Office applications.
· Ability to work independently with attention to detail, excellent judgment, and decision-making skills.
· Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn.
· Ability to successfully work in a team oriented and CIP environment
· Ability to read and understand pump bills of material and detailed part drawings.
· Ability to travel if required, approximate time average is < 5%
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Aftermarket Project Manager
Primary Posting Location: Taneytown, Maryland US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 5%
Job Posting Category: Engineering/R&D
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 47655BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.