Flowserve Corporation Precision Assembler - 2nd Shift in Taneytown, Maryland
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· 3 years of previous assembly experience in a manufacturing environment
· High School Diploma or GED
· Ability to read and interpret instructions and drawings
· Ability to read and comprehend scale
· Ability to use a wide variety of hand, power and air tools
· Ability to follow complex verbal and written instructions
· Must be able to lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs
· Ability to work 2 nd shift evening hours Mon-Thurs 3:30p-2a
· Ability to work overtime as required
· Good mechanical ability and manual dexterity essential (able to stand for long periods of time)
· Must have a strong work ethic and be able to follow proper safety procedures and guidelines
· Ability to work in a team oriented and CIP environment
· Assemble parts according to bill and operation method sheets.
· Install piping plans and set seals to match drawings.
· Move materials and parts to and from work areas via power lift trucks and fork trucks.
· Utilize all types of precision measuring equipment and read and interpret blueprints while working in both the English and Metric systems.
· Operate overhead and jib cranes to lift and move heavy parts.
· Will be required to work in other areas of department when needed (ie: Assembly, Hydro, Small and Large Test, and Paint)
· Computer skills desired
· Experience working with high voltage a plus
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Precision Assembler - 2nd Shift
Primary Posting Location:
Taneytown, Maryland US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: